Monday, May 10, 2010

First Day: May 10, 2010

Senior Project has officially started! However, I was not able to fully start my on-site experience with Diane Fowler. That will be tomorrow! I was home today in Leominster, MA interviewing for a summer internship position. The interview went well, and I was able to start various other parts of my senior project. One of my goals is to keep a comprehensive nutrition journal so that I can track and modify my eating habits over the course of my project. I completed my first day of tracking my meals. I've realized that it takes a bit more discipline than I had originally imagined. I also began research on the anatomy of the human shoulder which will be the first joint that I am quizzed on by Diane. The bones, tendons and muscles all seem fairly simple to figure out...its gonna be time to break out the note cards soon. Overall it was a successful day and I am looking forward to helping Diane on on-site at Ragged Mountain Physical Therapy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment