Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What a Day!

Sorry to all of my loyal fans for missing my blog entry last night. I was having computer troubles with my google account and could not manage to log in to post. All problems have been solved and I'm here to let you back into my world. Today was a rather relaxed day. Diane is not in the office on Wednesdays so I was left alone. I woke up at 8:30 and made myself a nice breakfast of fruit and oatmeal with a protein shake....yummm! Then I hit the books doing the best that I could to figure out the underlying muscles of the shoulder joint. There are a lot more muscles involved in this complex joint than you would think. I hit up my C-Block class afterwards and made some progress on my folding adirondack chair, which my graduation is contingent upon. We headed up to Newfound Lake for the last bike race of the season. It was a long and strategy driven race. I was super pumped about my performance and ended up 4th overall after gritting it out on some rather steep hills! The nutrition journal is becoming easier to just jot my meals down in, and I am beginning to brain-storm about my dining hall posters.

A quick update on yesterday: it was my first day with Diane, I spent a few hours with her at Ragged Mountain Physical Therapy after spending most of my day trying to make sense of various anatomy books that she had given me. Nothing too exciting.

Tomorrow should be good with a pretty full day in the office with Diane and her patients.

1 comment:

  1. All that good nutrition must be paying off, hence your great performance in the bike race!

    ReplyDelete