Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Test Day

Another awesome day on senior project. I woke up and started things off with a nice breakfast, Wheaties with blueberries, a banana and protein shake got things going. I spent the first part of the day making sure that I knew the shoulder joint inside and out. I arrived at physical therapy just before 1pm and after helping Diane for a bit with a patient who recently broke his Tibia it was finally time to get tested on the shoulder anatomy. I passed with flying colors! Diane asked me about all of the muscles, joints, bones and tendons that I had been studying and other than messing up the pronunciations a few times I got all of the answers correct. I spent the rest of the day helping out and beginning to learn the next join, the KNEE! Toni even came in today and we threw in some new exercises to his therapy routine. Overall a busy but productive day!

Tomorrow I'll be sanding in the wood shop for the majority of the day and studying the anatomy of the knee, should be a blast...

No comments:

Post a Comment