Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Week 2

The internet in Gannett has finally been fixed, posts will be up at night from now on.

Yesterday was a solid day. I spent the majority of the day studying the anatomy of the shoulder and sanding the many many many pieces of my folding adirondack chair at the wood shop. After a nice lunch outside I headed over to help Diane out from 2-4:30pm. Toni was there and he is slowly making progress with his calf strength. I remember when I was at that point he's really progressing though. I'll be getting quizzed on the shoulder anatomy soon then moving on to the knee and ankle joints.

I also ran into Chris Young today and he mentioned a nutritional website www.mypyramidtracker.gov which allows you to tracker your physical activities and food intake in a super detailed system. I'm going to give it a shot and see what I get out of it.

Just under two weeks til graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment